New Rules for Ecuador
These are the New Rules grouped by colors of the traffic lights that may be established by the municipalities from May 4 to 31:
- Curfew is maintained from 14:00 to 05:00.
- Trade activation was authorized through electronic or telephone channel orders.
- Delivery of products to addresses will be from 07:00 to 22:00.
- Taxi service will work from 05:00 to 22:00. There will be a 30% discount for health personnel, police, the Armed Forces, among others.
- The mobility restriction is maintained and work authorization will be given in pilot projects.
- Curfew from 18:00 to 05:00.
- Public and private institutions will be able to operate with 50% of staff, but teleworking must be prioritized. Shift organization is empowered.
- External consultation of medical centers is authorized.
- Urban and intra-cantonal transport may be occupied in 30% per unit.
- Vehicle circulation may be two days per week.
- Commercial premises in premises may operate with a maximum capacity of 30%.
- Curfew from 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m.
- Public and private institutions will be able to function with 70% of personnel, but teleworking must be prioritized. Shift organization is empowered.
- Vehicular circulation by odd and even plates.
- Outpatient care of medical specialties and liberal professions is also authorized.
- Locals will have a maximum capacity of 50%.
- Inter-parish, inter-cantonal and urban transport may be occupied per unit in a maximum of 50%.
Romo pointed out that this week they will deliver information to each mayor so that the cantonal COE makes the decision of what color to use. Until Friday they can take the measure to coordinate with the Armed Forces and the Police.”The decision can be made for a week, for fifteen days or for the rest of the month … The cantonal COE will have the last word,” he added and added that they will deliver the data and suggest the analysis of what color for each canton they correspond to. .Municipalities cannot implement measures different from those already established by color, according to Romo. They will continue with the sanctions to those people who fail to comply with the measures established as the curfew and the mobility restriction.
Original article from: https://www.eluniverso.com/noticias/2020/04/26/nota/7824267/olor-aplicacion-medidas-decidiran-alcaldes-anuncia-maria-paula-romo?fbclid=IwAR3SeBfTQ8wrJPOmb9NnhRReCICmpHCmMzWs4oY-vVNKt-ZpQXstcNBnTH8
If you have questions, you can contact Municipio de Cotacachi on Facebook here.